Invite your customers to attend the Gulf Coast Flooring Market – the only flooring trade show serving the Mississippi Coast in early 2022!
Thank you for supporting our industry and answering our buyers’ needs by exhibiting in the Gulf Coast Flooring Market! We appreciate your continued support! In order to maximize your experience with us, we’ve created a Marketing Toolkit to help you promote your presence at this year’s market. All the items within the toolkit are complimentary and included in your exhibit space fees.
Inside the GCFM Marketing Toolkit
Tips for success:
9 times out of 10 a buyer comes to market at the invitation from their exhibitors. By promoting your presence at market, you are helping to ensure that your company will have a successful market. Bring your A-game to market by showing your brand in a well-designed booth display, offer market incentives and entertain your customers with giveaways, food & beverages and more.
All assets are provided by Market Maker Events and you are free to edit and use the images as needed.
What’s included in the toolkit?
- 2 different types of logos (with and without dates and location)
- Customized email signatures
- Social media posts in 4 sizes (for Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Appointment postcards
- Customized PDF Invitation
Free appointment postcards
Prefer to mail your buyers an invitation? Exhibitors may order as many appointment postcards as they want – while supplies last. Place your order as soon as possible to guarantee your quantity request.
Marketing Toolkit File Types & Downloads
Before you start to download files from our Marketing Toolkit, reference some expert advice and inspiration.
Who couldn’t use a little advice on how to have a better market? Below are article links that we have found to be helpful for past Exhibitors. Go forth and prosper!
- 4 Ways to Attract Attendees to your Trade Show Booth
- How to Have a Transactional Trade Show
- 13 Smart Ways to Stand Out at Your Next Trade Show
- How to Right-Size Your Exhibit for Maximum Productivity and Profit
- Larger Than Life: How to Make Small Exhibits Stand Out
- EXHIBITOR Magazine’s 31st Annual Exhibit Design Awards
Toolkit File Types
Downloadable Market Logos & Social Media Graphics
Files suitable for digital applications – i.e., email, websites, and social media.
Social Media Graphics can also be customized to include your company logo and booth number. Contact Sammie Baker to request these customized graphics.*