Why Attend?Experience market and learn how you can SELL MORE FLOORING!
Browse hundreds of new products and designs in one convenient location.
Why should I attend the Gulf Coast Flooring Market?
Are you ready to Sell More Flooring?
The Gulf Coast Flooring Market is a central hub for the flooring industry in the gulf coast. Attendees come to this regional market each year for a smaller, face-to-face opportunity to source the latest products, learn about new trends & technologies, and develop mutually beneficial business relationships – all while having a bit of fun!
What will you get to do at the Gulf Coast Flooring Market?
- Buyers who attend will learn valuable information that will help them SELL MORE FLOORING.
- Preview hundreds of the industry’s newest and best-selling product lines.
- Meet directly and build relationships with reps and suppliers in an intimate setting to help grow your business.
- Enjoy complimentary buyer pre-registration and conduct business in a safe environment.
- In addition to show specials and deals, win prizes at one of the many featured giveaways!
Why do so many buyers prefer regional markets like ours?
In the wake of COVID-19, we are working diligently to make sure our events are safe for you to attend. Our regional markets offer attendees a smaller, intimate experience for conducting business.
Your time and safety is our top priority, and we know you’d rather stay closer to home than take a risk on a show located at the other side of the country. The Gulf Coast Flooring Market offers a safer alternative for growing your business, compared to traveling to large-scaled national shows. Our market simply makes it easier and safer for you to find what you need, all in Biloxi.
- Meet one-on-one with manufacturer reps and regional distributors who specialize in your region.
- Source the newest products specific to the region and your business’s unique needs.
- Find out what is driving consumer trends in your region and leverage them.
- Conduct business in a safe environment.
Explore The Gulf Coast Flooring Market
Join flooring professionals from the industry in a safe environment.
White sandy beaches, crystal clear water, and the hottest trends and products in the flooring industry.
Experience the best of Biloxi when you attend the Gulf Coast Flooring Market in 2021. Conveniently located in a thriving coastal town, the Mississippi Coast Convention Center is close to a number of amenities for attending buyers. No need to haul yourself from one hotel to the next, or lose the benefits of a major national show. The Gulf Coast Flooring Market has it all, and we want you to be a part of it in 2021!
Venue & Area Amenities
- Find a wide selection of restaurants and bars around the Mississippi Coast Convention Center.
- Discover Biloxi’s night life and entertainment.
MS Coast Convention Center – Exhibit Hall E4
2350 Beach Blvd
Biloxi, MS 39531
2021 Attendee Registration
With current concerns in mind, we require all of our buyers, exhibitors and press to register in advance in order to obtain your market credentials in advance by mail. Any person or persons that do not register in advance may experience entrance delays on-site as we are regulating traffic for physically safe market flow.
Registration for the 2021 market is free and will open in August 2020.
Day 1: Thursday, February 25, 2021
9:00am – 6:00pm
Day 2: Friday, February 26, 2021
9:00am – 3:00pm
News & Insights
The latest flooring events, press and views from your gulf coast marketplace.
The IAEE releases “Essential Considerations for Reopening Exhibitions and Events.” In order to educate event organizers on how to safely reopen and hold events in the wake of COVID-19, the IAEE task force released a guide filled with information and...
WARNING: Be Aware of Housing Scams. Attendees & Exhibitors: You may receive unsolicited messages by companies that offer unofficial housing services for the Flooring Markets. It’s been brought to our attention recently that a housing offer email is...
The Expo Group’s Crowd Density Calculator Your team at the Flooring Markets is always on the look out for tools that our exhibitors can use to assist in designing their booth space especially in today’s circumstances when physical distancing is...