Why Attend?Experience market and learn how you can SELL MORE FLOORING!
Browse hundreds of new products and designs in one convenient location.
Why should I attend the Gulf Coast Flooring Market?
Are you ready to Sell More Flooring?
At the Gulf Coast Flooring Market, not only is it one central hub for the flooring industry in the gulf coast, attendees come to the market each year to source the latest products, learn about new trends & technologies, develop mutually beneficial business relationships – all while having a bit of fun!
What will you get to do at the Gulf Coast Flooring Market?
- Buyers who attend will learn valuable information that will help them SELL MORE FLOORING.
- Preview hundreds of the industry’s newest and best-selling product lines at the first flooring event of the year.
- Meet directly and build relationships with reps and suppliers in an intimate setting to help grow your business.
- Enjoy complimentary buyer pre-registration and network with your peers in an experience like no other.
- In addition to show specials and deals, win prizes at one of the many featured giveaways!
Why do so many buyers prefer regional markets like ours?
More often than not, industry reps at your typical national event are actually the sales managers for the entire country, not just for that region. But at the Gulf Coast Flooring Market, you can connect with the experts and get right down to business!
Your time is valuable, and we know you’d rather stay closer to home than take a risk on a show located at the other side of the country during what can lead to one drawn out month of tradeshow hopping. So let the Gulf Coast Flooring Market bring the best and brightest together for you! You won’t miss a thing–our market simply makes it easier for you to find what you need, all in Biloxi.
- Meet with manufacturer reps and regional distributors who specialize in your region.
- Source the newest products specific to the region and your business’s unique needs.
- Find out what is driving consumer trends in your region and leverage them.
- Learn valuable information on how to engage consumers in their markets.
Explore The Gulf Coast Flooring Market
Join thousands of flooring professionals from every segment of the industry.
White sandy beaches, crystal clear water, and the hottest trends and products in the flooring industry.
Experience the best of Biloxi when you attend the Gulf Coast Flooring Market in 2020. Conveniently located in a thriving coastal town, the Mississippi Coast Convention Center is close to a number of amenities for attending buyers. No need to haul yourself from one hotel to the next, or lose the benefits of a major national show. The Gulf Coast Flooring Market has it all, and we want you to be a part of it in 2020!
Venue & Area Amenities
- Find a wide selection of restaurants and bars around the Mississippi Coast Convention Center.
- Discover Biloxi’s night life and entertainment.
MS Coast Convention Center
2350 Beach Blvd,
Biloxi, MS 39531
2020 Attendee Registration
Registration is free through February 6. A $25 registration fee will apply starting February 7 and onsite
And, don’t forget to take advantage of our discounted hotel rates and group blocks when you arrange your stay!
Day 1: Thursday, February 13, 2020
9:00am – 6:00pm
Day 2: Friday, February 14, 2020
9:00am – 3:00pm
News & Insights
The latest flooring events, press and views from your southeast marketplace.
All work and no play? Not at the Gulf Coast Flooring Market (GCFM)! The Flooring Markets are planned out so that attendees not only get to scope out the latest products and trends in the industry, but also have the chance to network with their peers and enjoy the best...
Photo Credit: © Mohawk®Flooring. At the Flooring Markets, we welcome brands of all sizes and scopes to showcase the best of their products and demonstrate all of the latest techniques and business practices that place them at the top of the industry. One of the bigger...
When participating in market, it is so important to take advantage of every opportunity to provide buyers with a better experience. Adding food & beverage to your booth space is a way to add a little something extra to your exhibit at the SE Flooring Market....