Safe Visit Initiative
Making our markets safer for all.
Join us for a safer market experience.
Shaping Your Experience.
Your health and well-being has always been a top priority of ours. Now, more than ever, we are raising the bar to ensure we provide the cleanest and safest possible market for you.
Our Commitment To Your Protection.
We all understand that networking and group behavior is changing. We are researching the best practices and focusing on creating opportunities and environments that foster connection, while ensuring you feel confident that your health and safety are front of mind.
Redesigning our markets
Safer, cleaner, better. We are looking to adjust our floor plans and common areas to ensure social distancing limitations for all guests based on the city, state, federal and facility guidelines.
Our team is working closely with all of our facilities and event production partners to ensure that proper hygiene and safety standards will be put into place.
Future Market Floor Plans
Physical Design For F2F Market
It’s important for us to look at redesigning our floor plans and focus on key areas such as:
- Limit number of registration desks and staff, all properly outfitted for safety concerns
- Contactless registration methods
- Installing plexiglass between registration staff and guests
- Sending pre-registration badges in advance via email or mail to allow buyers to bypass check-in
- Stagger badge pick-up to avoid long lines and traffic
- Frequent sanitation of countertops, equipment, publication bins, etc.
- 4-6 feet distancing per person as we plan our registration area
- Provide Sanitation Kits
- Install floor decals to ensure proper safe and physical distancing with 6-foot spacing
- Sanitation stations
- Increase number and width of aisles
- Directional traffic
- Designated buyer hours for “at-risk” attendees
- Physical Distancing
- Refrain from close contact: hugging, hand shakes, high-fives
Market Food Offerings
In-Booth Catering & Concession Stands
- Offer only boxed and pre-plated options for takeaway dining
- Stagger dining times to minimize groups
- Incorporate immune-boosting food and drink items for sale
Covid-19 Industry News
The latest COVID-19 updates and views from your marketplace.
Flooring Markets move forward with 2021 events. The Flooring Markets will be moving forward with our 3 markets taking place in the first quarter of 2021. Health and safety have been critical components of planning the upcoming events. Our preparedness plan with...
Southeast Flooring Markets moves their market dates to January 28-29. The Flooring Markets announced SEFM will move to January 28-29 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, GA. A survey sent to retailers showed a great response in support of moving the market to the...
AT&T Stadium, home of the Southwest Flooring Market, issues new and enhanced safety guidelines in their facility. To keep guests safe and comfortable, the AT&T Stadium has deployed new safety protocols in their facility. Some of these policies include:...