Safe Visit Initiative
Making our markets safer for all.
Join us for a safer market experience.
Shaping Your Experience.
Your health and well-being has always been a top priority of ours. Now, more than ever, we are raising the bar to ensure we provide the cleanest and safest possible market for you.
Our Commitment To Your Protection.
We all understand that networking and group behavior is changing. We are researching the best practices and focusing on creating opportunities and environments that foster connection, while ensuring you feel confident that your health and safety are front of mind.
Redesigning our markets
Safer, cleaner, better. We are looking to adjust our floor plans and common areas to ensure social distancing limitations for all guests based on the city, state, federal and facility guidelines.
Our team is working closely with all of our facilities and event production partners to ensure that proper hygiene and safety standards will be put into place.
Future Market Floor Plans
Physical Design For F2F Market
It’s important for us to look at redesigning our floor plans and focus on key areas such as:
- Limit number of registration desks and staff, all properly outfitted for safety concerns
- Contactless registration methods
- Installing plexiglass between registration staff and guests
- Sending pre-registration badges in advance via email or mail to allow buyers to bypass check-in
- Stagger badge pick-up to avoid long lines and traffic
- Frequent sanitation of countertops, equipment, publication bins, etc.
- 4-6 feet distancing per person as we plan our registration area
- Provide Sanitation Kits
- Install floor decals to ensure proper safe and physical distancing with 6-foot spacing
- Sanitation stations
- Increase number and width of aisles
- Directional traffic
- Designated buyer hours for “at-risk” attendees
- Physical Distancing
- Refrain from close contact: hugging, hand shakes, high-fives
Market Food Offerings
In-Booth Catering & Concession Stands
- Offer only boxed and pre-plated options for takeaway dining
- Stagger dining times to minimize groups
- Incorporate immune-boosting food and drink items for sale
Covid-19 Industry News
The latest COVID-19 updates and views from your marketplace.
The IAEE releases “Essential Considerations for Reopening Exhibitions and Events.” In order to educate event organizers on how to safely reopen and hold events in the wake of COVID-19, the IAEE task force released a guide filled with information and...
The Expo Group’s Crowd Density Calculator Your team at the Flooring Markets is always on the look out for tools that our exhibitors can use to assist in designing their booth space especially in today’s circumstances when physical distancing is...
The Joint Meetings Industry Council discusses why and how business events are key for post-pandemic economic recovery. Business events drive commerce and economic growth as well as build relationships and trust. These events take place in a controlled, safe...