Safe Visit Initiative
Making our markets safer for all.
Join us for a safer market experience.
Shaping Your Experience.
Your health and well-being has always been a top priority of ours. Now, more than ever, we are raising the bar to ensure we provide the cleanest and safest possible market for you.
Our Commitment To Your Protection.
We all understand that networking and group behavior is changing. We are researching the best practices and focusing on creating opportunities and environments that foster connection, while ensuring you feel confident that your health and safety are front of mind.
Redesigning our markets
Safer, cleaner, better. We are looking to adjust our floor plans and common areas to ensure social distancing limitations for all guests based on the city, state, federal and facility guidelines.
Our team is working closely with all of our facilities and event production partners to ensure that proper hygiene and safety standards will be put into place.
Future Market Floor Plans
Physical Design For F2F Market
It’s important for us to look at redesigning our floor plans and focus on key areas such as:
- Limit number of registration desks and staff, all properly outfitted for safety concerns
- Contactless registration methods
- Consider installing plexiglass between registration staff and guests
- Sending pre-registration badges in advance via email or mail to allow buyers to bypass check-in
- Stagger badge pick-up to avoid long lines and traffic
- Frequent sanitation of countertops, equipment, publication bins, etc.
- Consider using 4-6 feet per person as we plan our registration area
- Provide Sanitation Kits
- Install floor decals to ensure proper social distancing with 6-foot spacing
- Sanitation stations
- Increase number and width of aisles
- Directional traffic
- Designated buyer hours for “at-risk” attendees
- Social Distancing
- Refrain from close contact: hugging, hand shakes, high-fives
Market Food Offerings
In-Booth Catering & Concession Stands
- Offer only boxed and pre-plated options for takeaway dining
- Stagger dining times to minimize groups
- Incorporate immune-boosting food and drink items for sale
Covid-19 Industry News
The latest COVID-19 updates and views from your marketplace.
Check out this video released by Shepard Exposition Services that portrays what a live event will look like as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch It Here Get more COVID-19 related flooring industry news or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and...
Texas has entered Phase III of reopening. Texas continues to be on track for reopening the state. Businesses are required to follow standard health protocols in order to operate. Click Here For More Details Get more COVID-19 related flooring industry news or follow us...
Shepard Exposition Services released a guide to live events in response to COVID-19. Review the Guide Here Get more COVID-19 related flooring industry news or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for more posts like these and the latest...