Why Attend?Source Regionally. Grow Exponentially.
Browse hundreds of new products and designs in one convenient location.
Why should I attend the Southeast Flooring Market?
See New Products In 2022!
The Southeast Flooring Market is a central hub for the flooring industry in the southeast. Attendees come to this regional market for a smaller, face-to-face opportunity to learn about new trends & products needed to grow their business and develop mutually beneficial business relationships – all while having a bit of fun!
What will you gain from attending the Southeast Flooring Market?
- Buyers who attend will learn valuable information that will help them grow exponentially.
- Check out hundreds of the latest products and trends.
- Meet directly and build relationships with regional reps and suppliers in an intimate setting to help grow your business.
- Enjoy complimentary buyer pre-registration.
- In addition to exclusive show specials and deals, you could win big prizes at one of the many featured giveaways!
Why do so many buyers prefer regional markets like ours?
Your time and safety are valuable, and we know you’d rather stay closer to home than take a risk on a market located at the other side of the country. Get your business off to a great start in 2022 – The Southeast Flooring Market offers a safe alternative for growing your business compared to traveling to large-scale national shows and facing substantial crowds. Our market simply makes it easier for you to find what you need, all in Atlanta.
- Meet one-on-one with regional manufacturer and distributor reps who specialize in your region.
- Discover the newest products and trends specific to the region and your business’s unique needs.
- Take advantage of lucrative market specials and amazing giveaways.
Explore The Southeast Flooring Market
Join flooring professionals from the industry.
At the Southeast Flooring Market, you can get the real tradeshow experience as well as enjoy the perks of southern hospitality.
Located just outside of Atlanta in the northwest suburbs, the Cobb Galleria Centre is the city’s premier conference facility, and is situated near prime dining options, not to mention endless entertainment.
You can also visit key landmarks while you’re in town, like Truist Park, home of the Atlanta Braves! The all new Battery–a mixed-use destination featuring some of Atlanta’s most acclaimed chefs and renowned mixologists, as well as unique shopping destinations–right next to Truist Park offers a number of amenities for attending buyers. The Southeast Flooring Market has it all, and we want you to be a part of it in 2022!
Venue & Area Amenities
- Find a wide selection of restaurants and bars around Truist Park.
- Discover Atlanta’s night life and entertainment.
Cobb Galleria Centre- Exhibit Hall A&B
2 Galleria Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
2022 Attendee Registration
Registration for the 2022 market is complimentary and now open.
News & Insights
The latest flooring events, press and views from your southeast marketplace.
There’s nothing better than seeing our industry come together again for live events, and research shows there’s a way to do it safely. According to Epistemix research that was funded in part by SISO, events are not a major driver of increasing COVID cases in most U.S....
Registration for the 2022 Flooring Markets is now open. Registration is complimentary for all attendees and exhibitors. Pre-register for the Southwest Flooring Market, January 6-7, 2022: https://www.prereg.net/2022/swfm Pre-register for the Southeast Flooring Market,...
The Southwest Flooring Market took place April 8-9 at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX. Check out our feature in Floor Covering News. Click the link to read the full article. Read The Full Article Get more COVID-19 related flooring industry news or follow...