Why Attend?Experience market and learn how you can Sell More Flooring!
Browse hundreds of new products and designs in one convenient location.
Why should I attend the Southeast Flooring Market?
Are you ready to Sell More Flooring?
The Southeast Flooring Market is a central hub for the flooring industry in the southeast. Attendees come to this regional market for a smaller, face-to-face opportunity to learn about new trends & technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships – all while having a bit of fun!
What will you get to do at the Southeast Flooring Market?
- Buyers who attend will learn valuable information that will help them SELL MORE FLOORING.
- Check out all of the latest products and trends in flooring under one very large roof.
- Preview hundreds of the industry’s newest and best-selling product lines at the first flooring event of the year.
- Meet directly and build relationships with reps and suppliers in an intimate setting to help grow your business.
- Enjoy complimentary buyer pre-registration in a safe environment
- In addition to show specials and deals, you could win big prizes at one of the many featured giveaways!
Why do so many buyers prefer regional markets like ours?
In the wake of COVID-19, we’re working diligently to make our events safe for you to attend. Our regional events offer attendees a smaller, intimate face-to-face experience for conducting business.
Your time and safety are valuable, and we know you’d rather stay closer to home than take a risk on a market located at the other side of the country. The Southeast Flooring Market offers a safer alternative for growing your business compared to traveling to large-scale national shows. Our market simply makes it easier for you to find what you need, all in Atlanta.
- Meet one-on-one with manufacturer reps and regional distributors who specialize in your region.
- Source the newest products specific to the region and your business’s unique needs.
- Find out what is driving consumer trends in your region and leverage them.
- Conduct business in a safe environment.
Explore The Southeast Flooring Market
Join flooring professionals from the industry in a safe, intimate environment.
At the Southeast Flooring Market, you can get the real tradeshow experience as well as enjoy the perks of southern hospitality.
Located just outside of Atlanta in the northwest suburbs, the Cobb Galleria Centre is the city’s premier conference facility, and is situated near prime dining options, not to mention endless entertainment.
You can also visit key landmarks while you’re in town, like SunTrust Park, home of the Atlanta Braves! The all new Battery–a mixed-use destination featuring some of Atlanta’s most acclaimed chefs and renowned mixologists, as well as unique shopping destinations–right next to Suntrust Park offers a number of amenities for attending buyers. The Southeast Flooring Market has it all, and we want you to be a part of it in 2021!
Venue & Area Amenities
- Find a wide selection of restaurants and bars around SunTrust Park.
- Discover Atlanta’s night life and entertainment.
Cobb Galleria Centre- Exhibit Hall A&B
2 Galleria Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
2021 Attendee Registration
With current concerns in mind, we require all of our buyers, exhibitors and press to register in advance in order to obtain your market credentials in advance by mail. Any person or persons that do not register in advance may experience entrance delays on-site as we are regulating traffic for physically safe market flow.
Registration for the 2021 market is free and will open in August 2020.
News & Insights
The latest flooring events, press and views from your southeast marketplace.
The IAEE releases “Essential Considerations for Reopening Exhibitions and Events.” In order to educate event organizers on how to safely reopen and hold events in the wake of COVID-19, the IAEE task force released a guide filled with information and...
WARNING: Be Aware of Housing Scams. Attendees & Exhibitors: You may receive unsolicited messages by companies that offer unofficial housing services for the Flooring Markets. It’s been brought to our attention recently that a housing offer email is...
The Expo Group’s Crowd Density Calculator Your team at the Flooring Markets is always on the look out for tools that our exhibitors can use to assist in designing their booth space especially in today’s circumstances when physical distancing is...