Why Attend?Experience market and learn how you can Sell More Flooring!
Browse hundreds of new products and designs in one convenient location.
Why should I attend the Southeast Flooring Market?
Are you ready to Sell More Flooring?
At the Southeast Flooring Market, not only is it one central hub for the flooring industry in the southeast, attendees come to the market each year to source the latest products, learn about new trends & technologies, develop mutually beneficial business relationships – all while having a bit of fun!
What will you get to do at the Southeast Flooring Market?
- Buyers who attend will learn valuable information that will help them SELL MORE FLOORING.
- Check out all of the latest products and trends in flooring under one very large roof.
- Preview hundreds of the industry’s newest and best-selling product lines at the first flooring event of the year.
- Meet directly and build relationships with reps and suppliers in an intimate setting to help grow your business.
- Enjoy complimentary buyer pre-registration and network with your peers in an experience like no other.
- In addition to show specials and deals, you could win big prizes at one of the many featured giveaways!
Why do so many buyers prefer regional markets like ours?
More often than not, industry reps at your typical national event are actually the sales managers for the entire country, not just for that region. But at the Southeast Flooring Market, you can connect with the experts and get right down to business!
Your time is valuable, and we know you’d rather stay closer to home than take a risk on a show located at the other side of the country during what can lead to one drawn out month of tradeshow hopping. So let the Southeast Flooring Market bring the best and brightest together for you! You won’t miss a thing–our market simply makes it easier for you to find what you need, all in Atlanta.
- Meet with manufacturer reps and regional distributors who specialize in your region.
- Source the newest products specific to the region and your business’s unique needs.
- Find out what is driving consumer trends in your region and leverage them.
- Learn valuable information on how to engage consumers in their markets.
Explore The Southeast Flooring Market
Join thousands of flooring professionals from every segment of the industry.
At the Southeast Flooring Market, you can get the real tradeshow experience as well as enjoy the perks of southern hospitality.
Located just outside of Atlanta in the northwest suburbs, the Cobb Galleria Centre is the city’s premier conference facility, and is situated near prime dining options, not to mention endless entertainment.
You can also visit key landmarks while you’re in town, like SunTrust Park, home of the Atlanta Braves! The all new Battery–a mixed-use destination featuring some of Atlanta’s most acclaimed chefs and renowned mixologists, as well as unique shopping destinations–right next to Suntrust Park offers a number of amenities for attending buyers. The Southeast Flooring Market has it all, and we want you to be a part of it in 2020!
Venue & Area Amenities
- Find a wide selection of restaurants and bars around SunTrust Park.
- Discover Atlanta’s night life and entertainment.
Cobb Galleria Centre- Exhibit Hall A&B
2 Galleria Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Registration is free. Avoid long lines by pre-registering online.
Registration for the 2021 Southeast Flooring Market will open in August 2020.
News & Insights
The latest flooring events, press and views from your southeast marketplace.
With January come and gone, so have the first two of our three markets in 2020! Southeast Flooring Market, our first market of the decade, was bigger and better than any markets that came before. With almost 60 exhibitors in attendance, SEFM attendees got to see some...
Flooring Markets is kicking off the new decade with three of our most attended markets to date – starting with the Southeast Flooring Market (SEFM) January 7-8 in Atlanta, and the Southwest Flooring Market (SWFM) January 9-10 at AT&T Stadium in Texas. After those...
As the year 2019 winds down, we’re ramping up for the Flooring Markets in January and February. Just three short weeks away, the Southwest Flooring Market is our largest show to date – which is why it’s being held at AT&T Stadium, one of the largest stadiums in...