Know Before You GoA quick list of things to be aware of for a successful market.
Thank you for supporting the 2022 Southwest Flooring Market! We look forward to welcoming you at the AT&T Stadium on January 6-7. In preparation for market, please make sure you are aware of the following items:
- You will receive a barcode email the week of market. Bring this email (mobile or print) with you to scan at registration and obtain your badge.
- All exhibitors need to come to registration in the Ryan Club through Door K when you arrive. Exhibitor Appointed Contractors and set-up staff will need to obtain a wristband at registration. Only exhibiting staff that will be present on market days will need to be registered for a badge.
- Booth Inclusions: Your booth is sold as raw space only. Furniture, including tables & chairs, drape, and temporary floor covering, such as carpet, is not included in your booth fees. We recommend bringing your own items or ordering these in advance through our General Contractor, Shepard Exhibition Services.
- EXHIBITORS CAN NOT USE ANY TYPE OF TAPE, ADHESIVES, NAILS, SCREWS, VELCRO to adhere their flooring directly to the stadium floor. Any exhibitor that uses such will be assessed a minimum $10,000 charge from the AT&T Stadium.
- The Shepard Exhibitor Services Desk will be located in the West Plaza.
- Exhibitors must submit their COI and floor covering form in advance. Exhibitors that do not have these forms on file with show management will not be allowed to set up their booth until forms are submitted.
- Move-In Schedule:
- CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE TARGET MOVE IN SCHEDULE TO CONFIRM YOUR MOVE IN DAY AND TIME.
- All Exhibitors are required to be set and show ready no later than 6:00pm on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. Please plan your install accordingly.
- Doors D&J will be hand-carry entrances. Click here to view the map.
- Click here to view the Marshaling Yard Map.
- Friday, January 7, 2022 | 2:00pm – 8:00pm (Absolutely no early move-outs allowed.)
- Click here to review the Exhibitor Zone for all necessary exhibitor information and order forms.
- Contact your sales rep with any outstanding questions
The market will take place along the Main Concourse level of the AT&T Stadium. The main entrance for SWFM is located at Door K, which is adjacent to Parking Lot 10.
AT&T Stadium | 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76111
Complimentary parking is available to all Flooring Market attendees and exhibitors. Please park in Lot 10.
NO roller bags or large bags will be allowed in the stadium.
NO outside food or beverage can be brought into the stadium.
The Market Cafe will be located in the East Plaza.
Happy Hour will take place January 6: 3:00pm – 5:00pm.
January 6, 2022 | 9:00am – 5:00pm
January 7, 2022 | 9:00am – 2:00pm
Masks will be recommended but not required while inside the facility.
Remember to wash hands often and practice safe physical distancing.