Why Attend?Source Regionally, Grow Exponentially.
Browse the latest products and trends in flooring under one roof.
Why should I attend the Southwest Flooring Market?
See New Products in Q1!
The Southwest Flooring Market is a central hub for the flooring industry in the southwest. Attendees come to this regional market each year for a smaller, face-to-face opportunity to source the latest products, learn about new trends & technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships – all while having a bit of fun!
What will you gain from attending the Southwest Flooring Market?
- Buyers who attend will learn valuable information that will help them grow exponentially
- Check out hundreds of the latest products and trends in a controlled environment with safe physical distancing standards at the first flooring event of the year.
- Meet directly and build relationships with reps and suppliers in an intimate setting to help grow your business.
- Enjoy complimentary buyer pre-registration.
- In addition to show specials and deals, win prizes at one of the many featured giveaways!
Why do so many buyers prefer regional markets like ours?
Your safety and well-being has always been our top priority. In the wake of COVID-19, we’re working diligently to ensure our markets will be designed to follow all local, state, facility, and CDC guidelines to provide a comfortable market for you. Our regional events offer attendees a smaller, intimate experience for conducting business in a controlled environment.
Your time and safety is our top priority, and we know you’d rather stay closer to home than take a risk on a market located at the other side of the country. Get your business off to a great start in 2021- The Southwest Flooring Market offers a safe alternative for growing your business compared to traveling to large-scale national shows and facing substantial crowds.Our market simply makes it easier for you to find what you need, all in Arlington.
- Meet one-on-one with manufacturer reps and regional distributors who specialize in your region.
- Source the newest products specific to the region and your business’s unique needs.
- Find out what is driving consumer trends in your region and leverage them.
- Conduct business in a monitored environment that allows for safe physical distancing.
Explore The Southwest Flooring Market
Join flooring professionals from the industry in a controlled, intimate environment.
Experience the Southwest Flooring Market at the AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys.
Experience this iconic Arlington institution as well as the new Texas Live Entertainment Complex while you experience what the flooring industry’s top manufacturers, distributors and brands have to offer.
Venue & Area Amenities
- Find a wide selection of restaurants and bars in the Texas Live Entertainment Complex.
- Discover Arlington and Dallas night life and entertainment.
- Experience the fourth largest stadium in seating capacity that the NFL has ever seen.
1 AT&T Way,
Arlington, TX 76011
2021 Attendee Registration
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: To facilitate a safer environment and to manage traffic flow and physical distancing, attendees and exhibitors are required to pre-register for the 2021 Southwest Flooring Market.
All badges will be pre-printed and mailed prior to market to the primary contact for your company.
In order to aid in safe physical distancing, we are now requiring all attendees to register for a specific arrival time. Arrival times are meant to spread traffic more evenly across the 2-day market.
Registration for the 2021 market is now open. Registration is complimentary.
News & Insights
The latest flooring events, press and views from your southwest marketplace.
Flooring Markets move forward with 2021 events. The Flooring Markets will be moving forward with our 3 markets taking place in the first quarter of 2021. Health and safety have been critical components of planning the upcoming events. Our preparedness plan with...
Southeast Flooring Markets moves their market dates to January 28-29. The Flooring Markets announced SEFM will move to January 28-29 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, GA. A survey sent to retailers showed a great response in support of moving the market to the...
AT&T Stadium, home of the Southwest Flooring Market, issues new and enhanced safety guidelines in their facility. To keep guests safe and comfortable, the AT&T Stadium has deployed new safety protocols in their facility. Some of these policies include:...